Holiday on the Harbor
Saturday, December 9th
Various events throughout the day in Rockport Village in and near the harbor.
Festivities begin in the morning and culminate with evening fireworks.
- 1:30-2:30PM - Bay Chamber Music School students perform at Union Hall
- 2-4:30PM - Visits with Santa at Union Hall
- 3PM - Bay Chamber Concerts presents Songs of Solomon Gospel Choir at the Rockport Opera House
- 4:30-5PM - Odeon Brandenburg Ensemble performs at Union Hall
- 5PM - Tree Lighting at Rockport Marine Park
- 5:30PM - Fireworks on Rockport Harbor
2000 luminaria throughout the village • Free horse-drawn carriage rides
Outdoor slideshow on the side of Union Hall – “Rockport – Past and Present”
Wine tasting at RAYR (3-6PM) • Happy hour at Nina June and 18 Central Oyster Bar & Grill
Preview Opening of SeaFolk Coffee + Kitchen • Slideshow and print signing at Ralston Gallery
Open house at De’Corum Hair Studio • Flatbread Pizza and other refreshments at the Rockport Marine Park
Parking at the former Rockport Elementary School Site, behind Union Hall and on West Street. For more information please contact the Rockport Town Office at (207) 236-0806.